BBP72 Double Sided Printer
Brady's innovative BBP™72 Double-Sided Printer is the ideal solution for creating high-performance, two-sided heat shrink sleeves in the mass transit, aerospace and defense industries. Designed with two print heads, this heat shrink tubing printer can print on both the top and bottom of the sleeve simultaneously - eliminating the tedious process of re-winding and re-printing.
The BBP72 printer can print on labels up to 4 inches wide and heat shrink tubing up to 3 inches wide. It is a time-saving solution for wire marking that minimizes waste and reduces labeling errors.
Download the BBP72 Brochure to learn more information about what this printer can do for you.
The BBP™72 Double Sided Printer is a trademark of Brady Worldwide, Inc.
Choose your preferred style or click CAT # of the product for more information.
|BBP72-BASIC||BBP72 Double Sided Printer w/BASIC BRADY360™||$11,130.00||1/Each|
|BBP72-PREFERRED||BBP72 Double Sided Printer w/PREFERRED BRADY360™||$11,640.00||1/Each|
|BBP72-34L||BBP72 Double-Sided Printer||$10,735.00||1/Each|
Features of the BBP72 Double-Sided Printer
Easy to use:
- Easy-to-read graphic and alphanumeric LCD menu display with convenient navigator pad and backlit graphic display for fast, easy access to menu options
- Higher printhead heat settings for optimum print quality with Brady materials
- Ideal for printing on 2 sides of the Brady Permasleeve and Heatex sleeves simultaneously
Create, print, and change labels quickly and easily:
- Print registration is fast and easy when changing media types to ensure sharp, professional printing on every job
- Compatible with Brady label design software for fast, accurate, consistent label formatting
Durable industrial design:
- Rugged design with metal cover protects the printer and your materials
- Simplified maintenance with field-installable parts and on-board "one-tool"
This printer qualifies for Brady's FREE
Call Brady today to schedule your
* Distributor prices may vary from those displayed on our site. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed