Standard Limited Warranty Information
|PRODUCT OR PART||APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD|
|PRINTERS (EXCLUDING SPECIFIC PARTS LISTED BELOW)||12 MONTHS|
|BSP™31 LABEL ATTACHMENT SYSTEM||12 MONTHS OR 10,000 STAKES|
|PRINT SERVERS||36 MONTHS|
|PRINTHEADS||6 MONTHS OR 1,000,000 LINEAR INCHES OF USE (WHICHEVER COMES FIRST)|
|BATTERIES AND SPARE PARTS||3 MONTHS|
|STAND-ALONE KEYBOARDS||12 MONTHS|
B. Brady's Obligation Under Warranty. Brady's sole obligation under the above warranty shall be to repair or replace products and parts during the warranty period. Brady does not assume responsibility for delays in replacement or repair of products or parts. Products and parts repaired or replaced by Brady under warranty shall be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
C. Printheads. The thermal printhead warranty is valid only if a Brady approved thermal label media is used, as defined in the Brady list of approved thermal/thermal transfer media in use at the time of the warranty claim, a copy of which is available from Brady upon request. Failure to use Brady-approved media may void the thermal printhead warranty. Printhead warranty, including thermal printhead, does not cover printheads that have been misused, altered, neglected, handled carelessly, or damaged due to improper cleaning or unauthorized repairs.
D. DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN, AND BRADY EXPRESSLY DICLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to particular end users.
E. Limitations. No salesperson, representative, or agent of Brady is authorized to make any guarantee, warranty or representation that contradicts the terms contained in this Limited Warranty. Any waiver, alteration, addition, or modification to the warranties contained herein must be in writing and signed by an executive officer of Brady to be valid, binding, and enforceable. The Limited Warranty shall not apply to the use or compatibility of any Brady product or part with other equipment. Character or page yield is also not a covered warranty service, as it is influenced by customer application, printer contrast settings, operating environments, printer conditions, and paper type. All statements, technical information, or recommendations relating to the products or parts are based upon tests believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guaranty or warranty. BRADY SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DIMUNITION OF GOOD WILL, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH BRADY PRODUCTS AND/OR PARTS. Brady's maximum liability for warranty claims is limited to the invoice price of the product claimed defective. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to particular end users, but, in such event, all other terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty shall remain in full force and effect.
F. What May Void Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be null and void in the following circumstances:
- Modification or repair of any covered product or part by the end user or any non-authorized Brady service provider; or
- Improper use or installation, failure to conduct regular maintenance or cleaning, or damage by accident or neglect, of any covered product or part by the end user or any third party; or
- Failure of the end user or any third party to exercise caution to protect any covered product or part from electrostatic discharge, adverse temperature and humidity conditions, or physical abuse; or
- Failure by the end user or any third party to use Brady printheads or other parts; or
- Failure by the end user or any third party to use only Brady media if use of such media causes or contributes to the damage for which warranty service is sought; or
- Failure by the end user to follow the Return Appointment Process set forth below.
G. Repair Process. In order to avail itself of this Limited Warranty, and as a condition precedent thereto, the end user must:
- Obtain a return material authorization ("RMA") from Brady, which will include an RMA number that must be prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping container. Returns without an RMA number must be rejected by Brady and immediately returned to end user, freight collect.
- Ship the items being returned to Brady, freight prepaid, together with a written description of the claimed defect.
- Pack the items being returned in the original packing carton or equivalent. Damage in transit is end user's responsibility and may be cause to void the warranty claim.
H. Transportation Costs. Brady will pay surface freight to return products or parts covered by this Limited Warranty. However if Brady determines in the exercise of its reasonable but sole discretion that the product or part returned for warranty service is not defective, or does not otherwise qualify for warranty service, end user shall be liable for all costs of handling and transportation.
Additional details on the Replacement Warranty for TLS 2200® Thermal Labeling System are available.